Friday, January 1, 2010

Kitchen remodeling websites that I found

How to plan for kitchen remodel ? This is the question that I always think of. I need to find something to inspire myself with design ideas for any style. I have to explore to more kitchen remodeling website to have more inspiration and ideas. From those website, it gives me inspiration and idea on how to do my kitchen remodeling. I saw from a kitchen remodeling website, some of the company have some design display on their shop. I think besides depends on the kitchen modeling website, I shall go to visit some of the companies to get the quotation and ask them to provide me quotation and ideas on what I want. But sometimes it's difficult to tell what I want until I see it. I think I better talk to designer, they might know how to translate it to the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment