Monday, January 4, 2010

My kitchen remodeling ideas

I found a web called Super Kitchens, this website also provides a lot of kitchen remodeling ideas and links to manufacturers for KraftMaid cabinets, DuPont Corian countertops, GE Appliances, Anderson windows, Armstrong floors, Florida Tile, Bruce floors, Liberty Hardware, Delta faucets, Kindred sinks, Hunter Douglas and Progress lighting. It looks professional and nice. I am not sure if that is a reliable company, I have to check for more details before I confirm with them. I know I must go to see the sample before I make decision as the picture you see, may not what you get. I have a bad experience before, I hope I won't get the same thing again this time. I will come out few kitchen remodeling ideas first before I go to look for supplier.

1 comment:

  1. Great work done with creative ideas. It prove useful for all those who are planning to remodel. looking wonderful.

    - remodeler lynnfield ma

    ReplyDelete